|How To Use My Images |
There are two ways to use my resource images:
1. Check out the Creative Commons folder for lots of resources available under CC BY-NC 3.0 (attribution, non-commercial). Basically, use them however you'd like but give me credit and don't make money off of whatever it is that your creating.
2. Purchase premium stock from the premium folder! You can make your own art work and sell your art as you wish. You must read and obey the license agreement. (The entire license agreement is below).
Below is the License Agreement that comes with the purchase of premium resource images. It is not very long so please read it in full. Thank you!
Kat Love Resource Image License Agreement
By purchasing resource images from Kat Love you accept this agreement and are bound by its rules.
I hereby grant you perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the images for creating derivative artwork.
Only the purchaser is permitted to use the resource images. This license covers the use of resource images by one, and only one, artist.
A derivative work is in fact a new work of art. The new work of art may include or reference, in whole or in part, the original resource image.
For example, the derivative work can be a painting of the image, a drawing of the image, a photo manipulation or photo collage in which many elements are used and changes are made.
If there is any doubt that the work is, or will be, classifiable as a derivative work, the purchaser must contact Kat Love for approval.
The artist who purchases and uses the resource images and who creates a derivative work holds the copyrights to that derivative work and may use, share, or sell the derivative work as they would their own work of art.
- You cannot make a derivative work in which the original resource image is capable of being downloaded, extracted, or accessed by someone else.
- You cannot superficially modify the content and use it in any way or for any purpose.
- You cannot re-post the original resource image.
If you have concerns or questions about this agreement, please contact Kat Love at email@example.com